Leave a lasting impression on your clients and customers.
Your logo is more than an image. It embodies the mission, goals, and spirit of your business.
And that’s what you’ll get when you hire us to design your logo.
If you are interested in hiring us to design your logo and want more info on how the process will work and what you will get, this page is for you.
Logo Design Process
A standard Logo Design package from us includes:
- Basic style guide
- 3 rounds of custom design revisions*
- Final logo design delivered in the following formats…
- Vector, PNG, and JPG
- Full color
- Black and white
- Reverse colors for light and dark backgrounds
- You’ll also get a stylesheet with all the information you’ll need to create a consistent brand.
*Any additional concept(s) and/or revision(s) will incur additional charges.
The project will progress through 4 phases…
1. Complete project brief
This is where you acquaint us with the project – things like your color preferences and general info about your vision for the brand.
To complete the project brief, please complete the questionnaire on this page:
We precisely engineered the questionnaire to help us internalize the vision that you have for your company and brand. The more we know about you, the easier it will be to design a logo that embodies the vision of your company.
3. Design submissions
This is the design phase of the project and it follows a “3 revision round” format.
Each round you will be presented with a design that you will provide feedback on. The presented design in each round will reflect your feedback from the previous round.
This happens three times* except in Round 1 (R1) where three concept designs will be presented (see below) to you based on the info you gave in the project brief questionnaire.
R1: Three concepts in black and white
- Submit Designs to Client – R1
- Client To Deliver Revision Suggestions – R1
- Complete Client Revisions – R1
- Create Revision – R1 Checklist
- Share R2 Checklist With Client For Approval
R2: One concept in color
- Submit Design to Client – R2
- Client To Deliver Revision Suggestions – R2
- Complete Client Revisions – R2
- Create Revision – R2 Checklist
R3: Final revisions
- Submit Final Design (Watermark) to Client
- Formatted files will be submitted until final payment is received
4. Final payment and file delivery
- Secure Final Payment – remaining 50%
- We will email your invoice for the remaining balance
- Once received, we will email you your new logo in the proper formats along with your logo stylesheet.
- We will follow up to ensure proper formatting of files and make sure you’re totally satisfied.
And that’s the process. Once completed, you will have a beautiful logo and the foundation of a great brand.
Our logo design package starts at $850. We require a 50% deposit to begin. The balance is due once the project is complete.
We did our best to answer any questions about our logo design processes. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at any time.